5-minute healthy peanut butter cups (low sugar, 100% natural)
All of her ideas and delicious dessert and candy creations are generally low-carb, low-sugar, and use all natural ingredients with no artificial sweeteners, and use REAL healthy fats to keep that creamy delicious taste that so many "low-fat" candies and desserts out there miss the mark.
Here's an example you can even try today that Kelley is letting me share with you from her awesome new manual called Carefree Candies - Your Guide to Healthy Homemade Indulgences...
5-Minute One-Pot Mini Peanut Butter Cups (Healthy, low-carb, and delicious!)
This is a simple version of making peanut butter cups that you'll find very easy. These minis combine the nut butter with the chocolate for a quick stir-and-set treat.
Yield: 16 servings (mini cups)
Active Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Preferences: Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Vegan, Paleo
• 6 Tbsp. unsweetened organic cocoa powder
• 3 Tbsp. virgin coconut oil
• 3 Tbsp. Creamy Organic Peanut Butter (or your nut butter of choice)
• 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract (optional)
• 4 tsp. coconut sugar (or organic maple syrup)
• 1 pinch finely ground Celtic Sea Salt
• 8-10 drops NuNaturals Stevia (to taste)
• Heavy-bottom saucepan
• Candy molds or silicone muffins cups or paper mini muffin liners in a mini muffin pan
1. In a medium saucepan, combine cocoa powder, coconut oil, and nut butter over very low heat. Stir occasionally until mixture is completely liquefied.
2. Remove from heat and stir in salt, vanilla (if using) and coconut sugar. Add stevia to taste.
3. Pour mixture into silicone candy molds, silicone muffins cups, or paper mini muffin liners in a mini muffin pan.
4. Transfer to freezer to set (about 15 minutes).
5. Pop the peanut butter cups out of silicone molds
6. Store them in airtight container in freezer or refrigerator.
Nutrition Information Per Serving
47 calories, 4.4 g total fat, 2.6 g saturated fat, 0 g trans fat, 0.24 g monounsaturated fats, 0.06 g polyunsaturated fats, 0 mg cholesterol, 8.7 mg sodium, 2.1 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 0.56 g sugars, 1.1 g protein
And for more than 50 additional makeovers of your favorite treats... plus valuable education on how to live a low-glycemic lifestyle, without giving up your favorite sweets, try out Carefree Candies - Your Guide to Healthy Homemade Indulgences.
Here's just a sample of the super-simple, ready-in-a-flash candy recipes you'll enjoy:
• 5 minute Chocolate Bars
• 5 minute Mini Peanut Butter Cups
• 10 minute No Pudge Hot Fudge
• 10 minute Cinnamon Pecan Brittle
• 10 minute Truffles
• 10 minute Peppermint Patties
• 10 minute Magic Shell
• 10 minute Macaroons
• 15 minute Mounds
• 15 minute Coconut Almond Bark
• 15 minute Chocolate Almond Crunch Clusters
• 15 minute Holiday Peppermint Bark
See below how you can also receive Soda Fountain Favorites and Better Breakfasts... absolutely free:
Carefree Candies - Your Guide to Healthy Homemade Indulgences
(and get Soda Fountain Favorites and Better Breakfasts for free)
You will LOVE these!
Certified Nutrition Specialist
Certified Personal Trainer