How to Eat 3000-5000 Calories/day and Stay Lean
But the fact is, one of the most exciting aspects of adding more muscle mass to your frame is that you can eat more calories than most of the rest of society, yet you can still stay lean.
In fact, I personally eat over 3,000 calories/day (sometimes even 4000 calories/day), and I stay super-lean year-round.
Like I mentioned previously, some bodybuilders eat up to 5000 calories/day and stay ridiculously lean.
If you want to learn some serious strategies for building muscle from a guy that designed a system that packed 41 lbs of muscle onto his frame in 6 months, then you need to check out
Visit Vince's website to see everything described in more detail, but here's what the system includes in a nutshell:
* 201 page ebook (literally EVERYTHING you need to know about muscle)
* 29 week Beginner-Intermediate Workout
* 29 week Advanced Workout* Upside Down Training (specialized workouts)
* Five 84 Day Healthy Calorie Meal Plans
* Three 84 Day Veggie Mass Meal Plans
* Three 84 Day Cheap Mass Meal Plans
* A Virtual Trainer (exercise database)
* The Supplement Files
* 24-7 Email Coach
* MP3's of entire course
* 8 Week Guarantee
I was hesitant when Vince sent me a copy of everything to review, but I can honestly say I was blown away with the quality of the entire package and all of the unique secrets about building muscle that Vince revealed in this system. Check it out...
Don't be lazy... be lean.
Certified Nutrition Specialist
Certified Personal Trainer
Founder - Truth About Abs .com & Busy Man Fitness .com